read at your own risk

BLOG KO TO!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

some good things that don't last... still may

a very dear friend once told me when we had to part ways that he would not talk about me to anyone because he wanted to cherish his memories of me. that was over ten years ago. i don't know if he's broken his word. i was flattered then, although i didn't understand why. but now i do.

i have fond memories of my indonesia trip which i can't seem to put into words just because i love rekindling every moment in my mind. the images of the friends during those two weeks are still so vivid to me, even without looking at the pictures i brought home (although i view them in my computer everyday since i got home). the smiles, the chats, the kind words, the gossips, the frowns, the halting english of some, the funny stories, the laughters, the compliments and insults, the cheers, the sighs, the sad faces during our last lunch together.

dona, lam, sylvia, adrian, khinkhin, ela, dash, vat, bhopa, rhea, nice, shirlene, markus, pinpin, chea, maksum, maliphone, pary, etin, perla and candra. and bilal and isa... i may never see them again, but they'll always be a good part of me now.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to know that you really enjoyed your Indonesia trip... God knows what to give at a particular moment (ay nag God ako agnostic ka nga pala, he!he!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home